Saturday, April 19, 2008

Week 15 - Final Presentation - Group 1

Here is the line up for Tuesday, April 22nd
1 Casey Roberts
2 Lynette Schnell
3 Amy Bostock
4 Breanne Cook
5 Megan Smaaladen
6 Janelle Jamison
7 Elizabeth Doehne
8 Gina Freno
9 Chris Scott

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hello there :) This is Jennah. I didn't really know where else to contact you...I tried the :email prof. sorenson" link on your blog and it just took me to the northwest website...


Just wanted to tell u that my new blog is up - i posted a link to it on my old blog - and here is the address if that is easier :)

The baby watch is on, hehehe

http://mrsmitchell21.blogspot.com/

I will miss seeing you around campus - thanks for everything!

- Jennah

oh, ps: do you know of a good teacher blog community? I am trying to find one to plug into but have been having a hard time so far...I actually set up one but then struggled to even log in the next time. If I popped by the library sometime would you be free for a few minutes? I have some blogging, etc. questions :) Thanks :)